Scotty Mac Basketball Camps Sponsorship

To whom It may concern,

My name is Scott Mackinnon and I am the founder of Scotty Mac Basketball camps. We are a non–profit organization that is extremely interested in providing the Comox Valley with an enjoyable, fun, competitive and unique basketball experience. Being a resident in the Valley for the majority of my life I feel that is not only my responsibility but a duty to give back to this community which has provided me with so much. For the past five years I have played basketball at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta on a full scholarship, being named Captain my last three years. I have coached community camps for as many summers as I can remember and finally have decided that I feel and know I can create and develop an unbelievable camp. I attribute a lot of my success to the help that I received from our great community whether it was at Robb Road Junior High or summer camps at the Courtenay Recreation Centre. I would love to be able to provide the kids of the Comox Valley with an annual basketball camp that successfully does this.

The camp will take place July 23rd to the 27th at Highland Secondary School and will consist of two age groups. (6-9 Year olds in the morning and 10-13 in the afternoon). With the high rental costs of the gym I have decided that sponsorship of this camp has become a necessity. Attached is an outline of my sponsorship program and how you can become involved in Scotty Mac Basketball Camps. I would love if you read this proposal and gave it some serious thought. Our organization has decided only to send these letters out to locally owned companies and businesses. The reason being I want to see the Comox Valley thrive and grow from within and somehow personally become involved in that. Being a local kid I have experienced every form of Basketball camp that has entered the Comox Valley and I truly believe that I can provide a product that will be tremendously enjoyable for everyone involved, the participants, coaches, parents and sponsors.

Thank you very much for your consideration and please contact us if you have any questions,


Scott Mackinnon
Head Coach and Founder Scotty Mac Basketball Camps
1447 Ridgemount Drive
Comox, B.C. V9M 3G9
1-250-339-0661
1-403-795-1805
scottmac32@hotmail.com